The value you get from treatment is greater enjoyment of life, better functioning joints and muscles and have less pain. This of course depends on your diagnosis as effectiveness varies from patient to patient. We treat you, not your insurance company.
- ICBC can pay us directly for treatment (even if you are at fault)
- Pay as you go using your extended benefits
- Law office suggests direction to pay
- Law office gives you a loan and pays us directly
- Out of Province Insurance
- Please bring your paperwork, you will likely pay as you go and get reimbursed later.
- WorkSafeBC car accident options
- If you are injured while in a vehicle, WorkSafeBC pays us directly for treatment. Call 1888WORKERS and inform us of your claim number.
- If you were at work while driving and were hit by a non-working driver you can choose ICBC or WorkSafeBC to recover costs for treatment. If you choose ICBC we will let you know what the fee is and you will prepay and get reimbursed by ICBC once discharged
WORK PLACE INJURY
If you tell us that you were injured at work we must by law report to WorkSafeBC that an injury happened. We need to know your place of employment, date of injury and what happened. WorkSafeBC pays us directly for treatment. Call 1888WORKERS to report and they will give you a claim number.
Our fees are based on the current BCCA recommended fee schedule.
We look forward to getting you better and respect the commitment you are making at our office!