1. Please wear a mask at all times in the office.
2. Shower and put on clean clothes.
3. Please do not come in if you are sick (cancel with sufficient notice).
4. Do not bring friends or family member who are not getting treated.
5. You may bring family members if consent or translation is required.
Chiropractors treat many joint, muscle and nerve conditions.
I will assess and provide you with a working diagnose of the issue. My purpose is to get you feeling better and moving like you should.
Some of the options for treatment are:
joint manipulation, mobilizations or adjustments.
hands on muscle release therapy.
low level LASER therapy.
advice on exercises & stretches.
advice on ergonomics & posture.
dispense: custom foot orthotics, pillows, wrist splints, ice packs and menthol based liniment.
Call to book an appointment.
Dr. Johan Louwerse DC
North Delta and Surrey Chiropractor
I graduated from CMCC in Toronto in 2002 and practiced for 3 years in the Netherlands. I moved with my family to BC and have been practicing chiropractic here since 2005.
I was previously the chiropractor for several sports teams including Langley Chiefs Hockey Team and Langley Longhorns Football. I continue to treat various athletes.
Who needs a chiropractor?
Anyone who has
2. Work place injury
3. Sport injury
4. Lifted something the wrong way
5. Neck, mid back and low back pain
6. Hip and knee issues
7. Shoulder and rib pain
8. Arthritis and degenerated discs
9. Migraine and other headaches
10. Constant muscle pain
11. Foot, toe and ankle pain
12. Thumb, hand and wrist pain
13. Scoliosis or hyperkyphosis related pain
14. You do. Everyone needs a spinal check-up